Tuesday, February 21, 2012

About Me

Welcome to my Blog "Know Beans About It."  I am a previous coffee shop owner, professionally trained barista and brewing cocoa sales rep in North Carolina.  I would like to share my knowledge of cocoa, coffee, espresso, and tea!  My blog is aimed at non-professionals who are interested in cocoa and coffee related topics, brewing techniques, coffeeshop facts, helpful hints, recipes and more.  In the spirit of full disclosure, you should know that if you click a link on this site that directs you to the Crio Bru website AND you buy something, I receive a small commission. If you prefer that I not receive a commission, be sure to enter the Crio Bru site from outside of this blog page.

I encourage you to join in!  Feel free to give me feedback, ask a question, or to share a recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment